15 Healthy Grocery Shopping Tips on a Budget! (Save Money | Eat Healthy for Cheap!) - Healthy Food

Facebook

Sunday, January 29, 2017

15 Healthy Grocery Shopping Tips on a Budget! (Save Money | Eat Healthy for Cheap!)




(upbeat music)

- Hey everyone! So everyone is thinking about their health, their New Year's goals, all those types of things, and when you start eating healthy foods you realize very quickly that it can get very expensive. It's typically more expensive to buy those healthy foods

that make you look better, your skin better, make you feel better, help you lose weight and stay healthy than it is versus purchasing the packaged foods or the canned foods or even those junk foods that we all love. So today I'm actually going to be sharing

my tips to help you guys save money while you're eating healthy and still stay on your budget. I've been doing this myself and it has saved our family a lot of money. Also in this video I'm actually giving you guys a freebie. The first 10,000 people to grab this get it.

That's it works, so watch the video if you wanna grab my freebie. So let's get started. (upbeat music) Alright, if you guys are new to my channel I would love it if you would subscribe.

That way, you guys won't miss any more money saving tips that pop up. I have videos that pop up on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 5pm Mountain Standard Time and I don't want you guys to miss those and by subscribing you won't,

and you'll be able to save a lot of money this year with your family. Since my channel is all about living the ultimate life for less, I'm hoping that it will really help you guys out, and don't forget to give this video a like.

Remember, if you guys give me likes on videos, then I know that you wanna see these types of videos, and I have so many requests for different types of videos it really helps me know what kind of videos you guys really do like so I can do more of these types of videos in the future.

Alright, so there are a bunch of different ways you can actually save money on those healthy foods, on produce, on poultry. It really, really is possible. I've done it a lot in our own family so I thought I'd share those tips with you guys today.

The first way that you guys can save money is by using produce coupons. They really do exist, and they aren't as hard to find as you think they are. The first way to get produce coupons is to actually go directly through

the manufacturer or through the brand. So there's places like Driscoll's, Chiquita, Doll, Earthbound Farms; all of these different places. They actually have their own coupons. You can email them and ask them for coupons, see if they have any they can send you,

and you can also find a lot of these coupons on their websites on a regular basis. You can also sign up for email newsletters from these companies and they will send you emails on a regular basis with coupons for their produce. Another way to find coupons is to

look in your Sunday newspaper. If you guys get a copy of your Sunday newspaper you're gonna find a SmartSource or a RedPlum insert in there. You can open that up and find coupons for frozen vegetables, frozen fruits,

even canned fruits and vegetables, and I have even seen coupons for Cuties, which are those little tiny oranges, they're mandarin oranges that kids love. So look in your Sunday papers. I would also make sure

that you guys are checking your weekly ad for whatever grocery store you go to. Certain times throughout the year they'll have a fill-a-bag promotion or a buy-one-get-one-free promotion even on the produce items. You'll notice that some stores like Whole Foods

or Sprouts Market, they even have their own coupon booklets you can grab as soon as you walk in the store. I would definitely look for those. I believe Whole Foods is every month that it switches, and Sprouts is the same, so you guys can

grab a coupon booklet and use those at checkout. It's also a really good idea to check out what coupons are in there so you guys know what coupons to pair with which sales when they happen during that month. That way you can save even more money.

Another way to actually get coupons is on the actual product. If you keep your eyes peeled, you're gonna see actual stickies, or peelie coupons directly on the product that will say, save 50 cents on this item or whatever.

And I've seen it on a ton of healthy items including produce, so keep your eyes peeled because sometimes you're gonna see a pile of some that don't have stickers and a pile that do. So have your kids help you if you need it,

when you're shopping say, hey, we're looking for stickers, or little tags that are hanging on products. If you see any let Mommy know. That will really help you out, and then you can focus on the important things

and your kids can kind of play a scavenger hunt in the grocery store for those peelie coupons or those tags. And the very last way that you guys can actually find coupons is in magazines. If you guys get any magazine subscriptions, which I've talked about before in the past

and how you can get those for free, a lot of those magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment