What's up friends?
Welcome back to channel Fit Men Cook. I'm visiting my local supermarket today to tell you the essential to buy in this shop. I know that when starting a healthy eating plan There is much anxiety, so today I want to help by showing things that I buy weekly
to keep my cool, interesting and never boring diet. Let us and we'll see. Please note that food today is not for a recipe, are things that will have 90% of the time in my fridge and my cupboard to keep my interesting and fresh diet. When the perishable section looks like this well
They want to start eating with their eyes. When it comes to vegetables, only buy what they eat, I know that at the beginning one says: "Dude, that and this look good, I'll eat me, I swear, it's my year of eating healthy " and at the end of the week, all those fresh vegetables They look at them from the fridge and say:
"Congratulations, you cheated." Congratulations, you cheated. -Its what I say. It is better to buy less to come back to the store. Yes? This is what I buy. Pepper, they are rich in antioxidants and also they have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are very easy to add to recipes, they can sting to add a little flavor but not spicy. If cut may fill cap. I buy one of each color per week. Scallions, if you have seen my videos for some time, Dusting know that this about almost everything.
It's like my own way of Sriracha, It gives a lot of flavor with just a little. For vegetables, I like to choose at least one leaf, so I've spinach, kale or mixed greens, and sometimes even a bit of lettuce. This here is called purple kale.
Purple kale, kale ... I do not really sing, but Prince rest in peace. This can sting or even skip it, It is very important to eat a vegetable leaves per week. Zucchini, something I really like about them
is how versatile they are, I've become pasta, lasagna sheets, it is a very good plant but with very few calories you can chop and add to the mixtures to eat more vegetables. cherry tomatoes or miniature, I buy too, My mom taught me to eat them long ago.
They are not only good for snacks, but they are also very creamy in smoothies. They can also be added to a salad or even eat them alone, imagine cutting and bring you up a little olive oil, salt and pepper, maybe a little goat cheese,
maybe some onion also ... Avocado, unless you have a lethal allergy, You should buy avocados because they are not only a delicious fat, but are also a fat healthy and satisfying. They can be sweet or savory, if you need to increase the caloric content
Avocados are very useful for that. You can buy mature, but not very soft, rot because the end of the week. yellow and green lemons. When life gives them ... I do not know, but added to my water, help digestion, also added
my recipes instead instead of salt, citric acidity is a good substitute in some savory recipes, so imagine doing a chicken breast without putting too much salt, only they need to add a little pepper and lemon juice to fool the taste buds.
They have the same salty and satisfying flavor. I buy berries every week, the reason is that they have fewer calories and are delicious, You can put them in many recipes such as oats or eat them as a snack, I like to combine them with nuts for a snack
healthy and low carbohydrate. And if they have a low carbohydrate diet They need to stick to fruits that are a little less sugar. Kids will love the berries, if they have children at home and want to eat and fresh fruits and raw vegetables
They should definitely buy berries. When it comes to dairy, I try to keep my diet very low consumption, it is a personal preference, milk are not bad, but I have more success in my diet the less consumption. I see greater health in my skin, I feel better
and also I fluffed me less, so I see more definition in my muscle tone, but that does not mean not to eat some dairy. Goat cheese. I love goat cheese, it is not just a little higher protein, but also lower in fat. If you are addicted to cheese, I recommend to buy less
We must eliminate things that will be great distractions. Greek yogurt, high in protein, one cup has about 23g of protein, I recommend buying the fat that is not 0 because that has a little more sugar, and 2% tastes much better.
I use it instead of cream and can be added avocado to give a creamier texture spread on a sandwich. It tastes better if you add fresh spices, a little olive oil and can make your own dip. Almond milk, if you want to get milk from their diet,
recommend you buy that is not sweetened and so you can add sugar portion control and know what to eat. Raw nuts and seeds tend to be expensive, so only buy what they will eat, I also recommend creating
an inventory of nuts and seeds. Every two weeks to buy another type of nut and agréguenla to your
No comments:
Post a Comment