Antioxidant Gummies with Vanessa Green - Healthy Food

Facebook

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Antioxidant Gummies with Vanessa Green






I'm going to make some Ningxia gummies and these are going to be extremely healthy because


I'm not even going to put any extra junk juices or anything in it. Literally just Ningxia Red juice and gelatin. So, this is how you do it! So to start, you need to grab Ningxia. You will need a cup and a half of Ningxia Red and you will need 4 tablespoons of grass fed unflavoured gelatin and mine is beef hide gelatin, Great Lakes unflavored in the orange

can. I also have the green can which I bought one time thinking it was for jello-e gelling and it wasn't. It wasn't gel, so don't get the green can if your doing it for gummies. And so, 4 tablespoons of that. So what we are going to do to start is you'll take half a cup of your Ningxia Red.

Measure it out. Okay. Half a cup of Ningxia Red and your going to bring it to a boil. So, gonna put it over here in my little pot here. And I'm going to bring it to a boil! And then, I'm going to measure out one cup of Ningxia Red, not boiled, in my measuring

cup here. That's a lot of Ningxia Red! We're just going to have that ready for when the boiled Ningxia Red is ready. I'm going to use a glass bowl and it will be for whisking together the boiled Ningxia Red, the gelatin and the cold Ningxia Red or just room temperature. Going to get a whisk.

I need to get my gelatin ready. I'm going to pour the 4 tablespoons of gelatin in the bowl. And 4! Okay. That should be good! So now what I'm going to do, is I'm going to pour this hot Ningxia Red into the bowl

with the gelatin and as it comes in I'm going to briskly, briskly really fast and maybe I should be wearing an apron so I don't get this all over my shirt! And then, I'll pour the other Ningxia into it. Whisk, briskly again! It looks pretty dissolved to me. So now, what I'm going to do is I'm going to put them into the molds.

So my molds, I got from Amazon. I don't even know what they were called. I just ordered some molds. These ones have some heart shapes and some squares and some, just circles. Different shapes in them! And then I also have just the regular one umm and this is from Superstore.

It's just circles! So those are my two, so I'm going to now fill the molds with a spoon. I'm going to take a spoon and just fill the molds. One at a time with some liquid some liquid. So, once your Ningxia gummies are in your molds, what your going to do is your just

going to pop them in the fridge for at least an hour and after an hour they should be starting to gel. So I'm going to put them in the fridge and then come back and check them in one hour. Well, there you have it! My Ningxia gummies are all out of the fridge and ready to go. So if your wondering about the benefits of gelatin, it's very nourishing for your gut.

You can Google grass-fed gelatin and the benefits for that. And for Ningxia Red, this is a great thing for your family to get the antioxidants you need in your body and it tastes amazing! So thank you all for watching my video, thank you for tuning in and I hope you enjoy the Ningxia gummies as much as I do! Hashtag Antioxidants.

No comments:

Post a Comment