Bob's Burgers Halloween Special | Hummus a Tune Burger | Collab with Hellthy Junkfood | The Edgy Veg - Healthy Food

Facebook

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Bob's Burgers Halloween Special | Hummus a Tune Burger | Collab with Hellthy Junkfood | The Edgy Veg




- The real tragedy is I didn't have enough time

to get nachos before we start. (calm music) Oh my gosh, guys, I'm so excited. We've got our kids here today. We've got Louise and Gene aka JP and Julia from Healthy Junk Food

and we're gonna make some Halloween burgers for you. - It's so exciting. - Happy Halloween. - Happy Halloween. - Welcome to the Edgy Veg, I'm Linda. This is my husband, Bob

and today, we're gonna make you a Hummus a Tune Burger. - Aren't you excited? Alright, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna do the cooking and you're just gonna stand there and nod. - And entertain the crap out of the audience, got it.

- No, just that. - And blow their minds. - No. - Can I put my pants back on? - Gene, what are you doing? You're supposed to not be knocking the things over but outside promoting our restaurant.

- I'll go outside. (fun music) - Today, we're using a hand farm burger. I like these ones, you wanna open that up? We're gonna bring it nice and close. This burger's really great

'cause it's like a falafel sandwich but it's not 'cause it's a burger. Gene, I told you to put your pants on. We have company here. You're doing a really good job cutting open that burger seal wrap thing.

You'd think that having our kids running around like this would be incredibly distracting but I've been doing this for 12 years and I'm used to it. (fun music) - This feels like any other day. (fun music)

- Gene, stop hurting yourself. I have to cook burgers, I can't take you to the hospital. - Garlic aioli is really easy to make. We're gonna use this vegan mayonnaise and then we're gonna put some garlic in it like this and then we're gonna add some lemon like that.

- You're doing such a good job, Bobby. We also have some Harissa which is a middle eastern hot sauce. We're very cultured here at Bob's Burgers. We've got some garlic hummus herbs. - Are you guys cooking mermaids?

'Cause if you are, I wanna ask them if they have merginas. - Oh, God. Hopefully this business stays live. This is nice, right? Little cramped but cozy. - By cozy, you mean it reeks.

- Why do your armpits smell like cheese? - Why do your feet smell like chili? - It's because I don't wash. - I'm going to make a tahini dressing 'cause you can't have a falafel sandwich without some tahini dressing

and I'm going to add some lemon juice and it's really quite simple. You just have to mix it together and then you got yourself a dressing. - Is it hard to fall in love with two people at once? I'm sick of acting like a dumb helpless girl

just so a hot boy who dances his feelings will notice me. That's now who I am. I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman. - Oh, God. - Alright, how are those burgers coming along? - So we're gonna get a nice big clump of hummus in here.

- Oh, I love clumpy hummus. It's my favorite type. - Big piece of leafy lettuce, veggy patty. ♫ Hummus a tune hummus a tune ♫ We're gonna make some burgers, Bobby ♫ This is my favorite except for you

♫ 'Cause I love you more than I love burgers - You have the voice of an angel. Alright, when are we gonna put on the Harissa? - Well, you can do whatever you want, Bob. It's your restaurant. I don't know why you're not leading this episode.

- I've gotta go drop a potato in the crock pot. - Maybe we should start cooking our buns. I like to cook my buns too. - I'm surrounded by a lot of sexual talk all of the time. - I love you. - Garlic aioli here.

Look at that, it looks beautiful just like you, Linda. - Oh, Bobby. - And then extra pickles because everyone likes pickles. - That's a lot of pickle. - If you need me, I'll be down here on the floor dying. - [Linda] Tina, you're making the customers uncomfortable.

- Oh, God. And then just a little bit of Harissa. Enough to make people excited on the inside. Lots of onions. - We forgot the tahini. Let me help you out here.

Hey, Bobby, are you drunk enough to have any fun yet? (fun music) - This falafel burger is taking it to the next level. - So good. I can eat this now instead of burgers. This is crazy.

- [Both] Carnivore approved. - And once you go vegan, sometimes you're like, hey, I might do that again. - Yeah. - Alright, guys, so real talk. I'm really bad at accents

so we're just gonna go back to James and Candice here. We wanted to say a big thank you to JP and Julia. Make sure that you go ahead over to Healthy Junk Food, check out their recipes. Warning, they are not vegan or vegetarian

but they are so incredibly entertaining and you'll laugh your butt off. - Leave us a comment telling us which is your favorite Bob's Burger? - [All] One bit for the health of it. - Woohoo. - Yum.

Happy Halloween. - [All] Bye. - No. - Gene, I need you to stand outside the restaurant and get people to come in here and buy our bugers. - Ah, I don't wanna do that.

- You look great today, now put your pants on. - Gene, what are you doing? You're standin

No comments:

Post a Comment