DIY Mac n' Cheetos CONE - Healthy Food

Facebook

Sunday, January 29, 2017

DIY Mac n' Cheetos CONE





I was going crazy over the recipe for the mac and cheetos so I was thinking to myself

I think we can make it better and i wanted to do this so we're just gonna do it Julia is at work, she doesn't even know I'm doing this and what I want to create is a mac and cheeto cone so we actually made comes on our channel before you can check them right here oreo and we also did a whopper cone which is really cool but I think cheeto cone just makes a lot of sense right now

next you're going to need are some eggs and the eggs oh I gotta get eggs the applesauce is back and five left today it started back I got it it's going to put these in the oven so carefully

for 20 minutes or the 15 15 now they get 375 very hyper 12 20 minutes thank you yeah yeah oh my god this is what happens when Julie's meal of this sort of thing happens

this isn't good for my heart this isn't good for anybody mmm mmm Margo this w is look at you go guys julia is coming really soon I gotta go to the sheet Oh cone hopping in there just gotta work come in what is that it is a mac and cheese my home let me wash my hands before I well it's a mac and cheese

how did you make it this is for me yeah and I also got you toilet paper nothing but you already eat something I did for help I have my own you ate the whole thing yes you're not even hungry anymore no the cheetos really suck to this really nicely and it then you know the deep fry and his aikido that makes it to go to do on your nose this is the mac and cheese i meet before right oh yeah but I added more cheese

yeah you know how I said in the last video when we were making back and she knows that I wanted to dip it in bacon yeah oh my god bless ok Julie 142 bites you never does that this break it to another level around me like me had a carnival you're going to town on that thing i did not think Randy this was gone

alright guys if you liked this video hit subscribe and hear some related videos here we do this is a bonus video we were having fun with that mac and cheetos is like such a huge thing right now everyone's talking about it and we wanted to elevate it and i think this is a good way to do it because you don't need a deep fryer it's easy to make you don't go through a freezing process you don't go through a

refrigeration process and we already have the leftover mac and cheese and if you like to eat a lot of carbs at carbs on carbs you got this if you want to be healthy then have one bite of it and give the rest of your friend here JP all right i'll be behind them you will see you guys next time another episode of healthy judgment who you

always think here to hurt you not another one of those by your house you were talking about my the one and the apple sauce over here I thought they brought that back or something yeah they did bring him back that's cool don't have to clean up after you with morning wood move with me when you're ready by urself likely likely not I clean up

No comments:

Post a Comment