Julia and JP are on their way into the Bojangles
- Julia! - Yes? - I think there csőlátásom! 10 miles later What is this? Yocco's Hot Dog King Watch Hot Dog King!
My God, it looks like a ... Like a cigar? - Like a phallus? - Ja Or like a finger As ... Kaki! This is a piece of poop!
Father ... And a poo in his hand, which is on fire! This is poop on fire ...! Frankly, Commissioner sell hot dogs 20 miles later It looks pretty ilyesztőnek ... but I like it!
30 miles later Oh, my God! This Arby's! It is not part of our trip, but if you have ... I eat a roast beef sandwich. We're not going in? We can go where they sell fish sandwich
How do you like the idea? Fish sandwich? Really? - Mhm. - All right. Just kidding! Yes… How could you do this to me?
Of course, that nightclub. Why would we go to Arby's into a fish sandwich ?! night Are you nervous? I'm more nervous ... * Mile and a half from now will be the right destination * Oh, here's the Bojangos!
Here we are ... The wildest dreams ... the inner corner There's KFC, Checkers ... OfficeMax ... And here is the Bojangles!
After leading us so long to eat a roast chicken for the third time In a day At last we arrived at the Bojangles-be to eat fried chicken Locally, North Carolina is located in the Southern fast food chain quite there. The 'Dirty' in rice 'Bo'-berry cookie, this is a' Bo'ldog this pair at the moment. This is a deep-fried thighs, Farha and a cookie
This will be the third leg of chicken today Wow My God, you'll love this! This spicy ... Hot as hell! All the characters!
This cheese Bo I thought it was a cookie, but it's actually a melted cheese sandwich cookies The bartender said that made these cookies every hour, so very fresh! Here is the sültkrumplink you can go a little spice - Ready to sültkrumpliból? - Yeah! Simply great!
The seasoning will really rewards! There's a fork And I got a bunch of napkins Do you have napkins! - Yes, it is me - But I have one more "male-fragrance" (spoon-fork) - Really? - Amen! The rice looks as if it is meat
This chicken? I think this sausage! - Fine, is not it? - Delicious! - Yeah. Very salty, very sokÃzű There's also some vegetables Try the 'Bo'-berry
The sauce really looks cool It's like a Southern fahéjascsiga - This is not a fahéjascsiga south, it's a fahéjastekercs. - Oh! It remained a small Yes… - This ... - Winning?
Eat as JP! Eat as JP ?! This is a muffin! - Oh, my God! - It's that good! This is the Bojangos breakfast Just a bite to eat, I ask thee
Much like the taste This morning I always Great! The best way of eating a cookie when bacon out of your mind! - JP, you open this? - Yeah! - This is a honey-mustard ... - Look at this sweet and sour sauce! - Oh yeah!
- Look at this huge dip & dipping! - King! Exclusive Bojango's honey-mustard The file does not look like (???) It's like a chicken and sauce. Totally looks different, check this out! Large bowl is given, you know why? To be able to dip into a whole chicken!
It even eat - It is very delicious! - Yeah! In what flavor? well belemártogatom Oh, that's hot! Spicy, but Ãzcsiklandóan hot!
I think we got a little extra of everything quantity So, JP, and tonight I do not for this reason Sushizunk For more food must! Watch out ... Oh I want to try the spicy! Wow! Do you see this? - It's Bo'tox? 'Bo'tox? - 'Bo'-hoop
- I feel very special friend today - Oh, my God ... Because they appreciate the Bojangos was. You're welcome to appreciate the Bojangos any time! - Although only took six hours to get here, this is the only hitch. - Yes. - Look at this! - It's on your head! - That's right, look at my head. It looks like a beard
- Say, 'Ho-ho-ho!' - No! - Just do it! - No! - Ho-ho-ho! - Ho-ho-ho! - Okay, JP, stop it! - Well - Okay, so what do you think? Tastes good? - Well, the whole fine. The experience can not be enhanced, I'm sorry.
Why do you eat so much? This is so cool! But these inspire tasting that we do something creative like a ... circular crowns. I became inspired! Stay with us, because there are at least 4-5 stops backwards See you at the fourth stop!
Next week: Julia and JP stay at an affordable middle-class hotel where 'As much belédfér' offer breakfast included in the price at lunch, a fitness room, the swimming pool,
an ice machine, random brigands, and most importantly, a ping pong table. What?! Look, that is the recipe for a hotel room Only HellthyJunkFood-on! - The honey is there? - Yeah. - Oh my God!
No comments:
Post a Comment