Healthy Food | English For Children | English For Kids - Healthy Food

Facebook

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Healthy Food | English For Children | English For Kids





S: Yes… yes… yes!

Oh, hello boys and girls. Listen, the bell´s ringing, that means it´s snack time. Oh oh I am so hungry… It’s a good job I´ve got some snacks down here. Look, some crisps, mnam mnam mnam, delicious… M: Hello Steve.

S: Hello Maggie would you like some crisps? M: Crisps? Steve´s eating crisps. Are crisps healthy? Erhmmmm, no they´ll give him a big fat tummy! I´m gonna save him.

Haha! S: I like crisps. Do you like crisps? Hey, Maggie what is she doing? Come back with my crisps. Maggie you naughty naughty bird!

Oh, what is she doing with my crisps! Maggie! M: Ha, crisps, so unhealthy! Oh, what about a nice juicy apple for Steve? Yeaaah! S: Oh, look, Maggie is coming back.

Has she got my crisps? No, she hasn’t. What has she got? Ou, where are my crisps? M: Yeeeah… Here you are Steve… a nice healthy apple for you.

S: An apple? M: Yeah! S: An apple? I don’t like apples. Do you like apples? Oh well, I am so hungry, I´ll have a bite.

Hmmm, oh, it´s delicious, thank you Maggie. Hm, hm… How rude. I am sorry but that apple was delicious. But I am still a little hungry. Ha, lucky me though.

I´ve got some, ha, cakes down here. Ouuh delicious, do you like cakes? Hey, Maggie, would you like a cake? M: Cake? Cake? Oh dear, is cake healthy?

No, it isn’t. Here I go! S: I love cakes, hmmm. Hey! No! No, stop!

My cakes, Maggie no! Not my cakes! Oh! M: Cakes, so much sugar. Oh, oh what about an orange? Yeah!

Haha! S: So, you haven´t got my cakes for me, what have you got? M: Here you are Steve, a nice juicy orange for you yeah! S: Orange! But I don’t really like oranges I prefer cakes. Oh well, I suppose I should try it.

Hmmm, it´s delicious! Thank you! How rude. I am really sorry. Well, I had an apple which was healthy and delicious. I had an orange which was healthy and juicy.

But ssshhh I´ve got one more special treat down here. Aaah…chocolate. I love chocolate! Mnam mnam mnam. Hihihihi! M: Hey Steve!

Are you eating chocolate? S: No Maggie, it’s not chocolate. Hey… where is she? Aaaah no! No! Maggie, hey, give me back my chocolate!

Why? Hey! M: Chocolate? No no no! What about a banana? Yeah!

S: So, no chocolate for me but hey Maggie what have you brought? M: Here you are Steve a healthy banana. More healthy than chocolate. Haha! Yeah! S: You are right a banana is a better snack than chocolate, isn´t it?

Haha! Thank you and anyway I like bananas mnam mnam mnam. Mnam, delicious! Oh well, I need a drink now, but all I´ve got is this fizzy drink and that’s not very healthy is it? Oh… hey.

I wonder what Maggie will bring me instead. Hehey, some orange juice oh, delicious! So, I feel now healthy and strong… Ready to go and play. So Maggie, let´s go and play! M. Ohhhhh…

S: Maggie? M: Ohhhh… S: Hey, what´s that noise? I think Maggie needs me. M: Ooohh my tummy hurts… ohhhhhh… S: Maggie where are you?

M: Ohohohhhh my tummy hurts… ohhhh… S: Maggie, oh no… Did you eat all of my crisps, cakes, chocolate and drink my fizzy drink? M: Yeah, sorry… S: You should eat more healthily like me. Oh dear Maggie… poor bird.

M: Ooohh… S: See you next time and try to eat more healthily. M: Bye bye. S: Maggie…

No comments:

Post a Comment